Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 1 =homesick sedikit

15 julai 2011 1.23 pm


Salam wbt
Dekan pernah berpesan:
“Be responsible”
“When you do something, do it well, do it the best”
“An excellence is not a target, but it is just in front of you.Grab it”
dekan selalu membuat saya rasa bersalah. Dengan pencapaian saya setakat ini tak ada yang boleh dibanggakan.bukan dengan niat untuk menjadi bangga tapi cukup untuk saya nilai kembali saya di tahap mana.
dan persoalan ini seringkali timbul “ erm..are u sure that u are safe enough to become a doctor”
jawab sendiri dalam diri..
dan bila mana dekan menasihati kami semua seperti itu, rasa macam beliau ayah kami. Dad we need most to give us strength to move forward..

Mak jauh. I still remember at one moment when I was revising my pathology in my room, mom came to me. She just sat beside me and without word coming out, she looked at me. I noticed it but lastly she said “ mudah mudahan berjayalah anak aku sorang ni”
berbunga bunga hati saya mendengarnya..bukankah itu doa? Doa seorang ibu untuk anaknya? Bukankah itu juga motivasi dari seorang ibu untuk anaknya..yes!!it is..i really hope mom always besides me. Give me that motivational advice. But not here, all this while, im alone in selayang campus. I hope every time I call mom, she will give it to me like what happen while I was in my hometown. Thus it is glooming-courage!
Seminggu sudah berlalu.1st posting in year 4, primary care medicine. It is interesting. Its all about consultation skill, prescribing medication, its dosage and the way we manage the patients in clinic. I tried my best all at this moment, grab the chances to know everything inside and out.

“Look ahead and stare at the horizon”
“Have hope and make the most of every part of your journey, every stumble, every fall, every success and every achievement!! Remember Him”

No comments:

Post a Comment